First Friday for Good gathers our Westside neighborhood for a day of giving back — and you’re invited! Join us in Westside KC for First Friday for Good from 4 – 8 pm on December 1, 2017.
At Fervor, we care about making impact. We want to bring our neighborhood together to give back. So just in time for Christmas, we’re bringing back the Fervor tradition of gathering together to make an impact on First Friday. Shop, dine, drink and give back!
Pick up your free Westside Passport for Good at the Fervor office, as well as participating Westside venues. Visit more venues, support more local nonprofits and earn more chances to win prizes.
- Blue Bird Bistro for Great Kansas City Food Policy Coalition
- Chez Elle for Mattie Rhodes Center
- Goat Hill Coffee & Soda for Preemptive Love
- MADI Apparel for SAFEHOME KC
- The Westside Local for Unleashed Pet Rescue
- Westside Storey for Cherith Brook Catholic Worker House
At our office (1705 Summit St, KCMO), enjoy snacks and drinks and shop for gifts from Broken Arrow Crafts and other vendors. Don’t miss live music from Base Academy of Music and The Dickens Carolers! Bring the whole family for a fun and festive evening.
Spread the word with our Facebook event — and we’ll see you December 1 in the Westside for First Friday for Good. #FirstFriday4Good