Join Fervor and our Westside neighbors for First Friday for Good on December 1! Here are four reasons you won’t want to miss #FirstFriday4Good.
1. Give back this holiday season.
It’s the season for giving back, and Westside and Fervor venues have all chosen a local organization to support. All First Friday for Good participants have committed a portion of to a nonprofit they love. So together, we’re making more impact for local KC community.
- Blue Bird Bistro for Great Kansas City Food Policy Coalition
- Chez Elle for Mattie Rhodes Center
- Goat Hill Coffee & Soda for Preemptive Love
- MADI Apparel for SAFEHOME KC
- The Westside Local for Unleashed Pet Rescue
- Westside Storey for Cherith Brook Catholic Worker House
2. Dine, drink & shop local.
Support local small businesses during your holiday season. Grab your Passport for Good at any participating venue (and Fervor!) to adventure around Westside. Pro-tip: Use your Passport for Good for a progressive dinner date (drinks & app, main course, dessert and coffee all at different venues!). Discover more about the business and Fervor favorites here.
3. Enter to win prizes.
Visit more venues, collect more punches and increase your chances of winning prizes. Prizes include:
- Blue Bird Bistro – $50 gift certificate
- Chez Elle – Three $25 gift certificates with bottles of wine
- Goat Hill Coffee & Soda – Gift certificate
- MADI Apparel – $50 gift certificate
- The Westside Local – $50 gift certificate
- Westside Storey – KC package with t-shirt and coasters
4. Celebrate the season with Fervor.
We’d love to celebrate this holiday season with you. There will be live music from Base Academy of Music and The Dickens Carolers in our office and around the neighborhood. Shop gifts from Broken Arrow Crafts and other vendors at our office.
Are you in? Join the Facebook event and spread the word. We’ll see you December 1 in the Westside for First Friday for Good. #FirstFriday4Good